Monday, April 19, 2010

Saturday Night



Molly and JP invited us over for dinner. I was so excited to go because Molly has been busting out some really good food recently. She made BBQ tofu po'boys with a cabbage/carrot slaw to go on top. They were tangy and SO good. She served them with garlic brussel sprouts and ripple potato chips. It was exactly what I felt like eating. We always have a good time with them but this time was especially good. Adrian had a few zingers that sent me over the edge. The jokes are lost in translation but damn they were good. Their house makes me want to make art. Molly always has a million projects that she is working on and it's inspiring. That girl sure knows how to make her house a home. You should check out her blog here. I also think their cat is hilarious. He's cross-eyed and his name is Jack. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment